Do you have a lot of information being tracked on paper and in Excel? Or do you have several separate systems you have to enter the same data into? Maybe it’s time to give your staff an app that works with them on the go, to speed up your delivery times and reduce your admin overhead.
We can help.
Save time, save money, and deliver to your customer faster. (And stop entering data 2, 3, or 4 times into different applications!)
We have over 20 years of experience building mobile, web, and desktop apps and integrating existing apps, so that your business runs better.
We specialize in two types of apps and will help you choose the best approach for your business. Either a custom build to exactly suit your needs, or an integration project to connect your existing apps together so your data is entered once and available everywhere.
Some of our recent projects include:
- A mobile-friendly time and equipment tracking system for a large safety company. Replacing an existing inflexible system that didn’t integrate with the back-office systems, the new web application tracks all employee time cards and equipment use, automatically calculates both payroll and client invoices, and integrates with the internal accounting package. With new reports, automatic data validation, and automated payroll processing, this system drastically cut the administration time and sped up the invoicing timelines.
- An equipment costing application for a large oilfield company. Making use of purchase, maintenance, and operating expenses, this application performed complex calculations to determine the total cost for each piece of equipment. Every step in the calculation was displayed on screen with highlighting and tips to indicate how the final cost was derived. Any input number could be modified to determine the impact of changes such as the cost of fuel to a particular piece of equipment or the fleet as a whole.
- The API powering Mysask411.com, the Mysask411 mobile apps, and related partner applications. We designed and built the API to serve as a single source of truth for all website and app functionality, replacing a third-party service that was inflexible and unreliable. We built out the system with full partner documentation and testing area to ensure app developers could easily integrate with the API.
- Design and build a replacement billing integration system for a large organization handling millions of dollars of transactions every month. Working under tight deadlines to replace an ancient billing system, we designed and built a new billing integration system that automatically generated all billing records, retained a full history and audit log, added new functionality to allow for easy billing adjustments, and reported all steps of the process for verification. We also audited and cross-checked all existing billing records for discrepancies and provided a full reconciliation to allow corrections where required. The system was designed and delivered in 6 months with no interruption to customer billing.
- Redesign and development of the Agdealer.com website and supporting applications. We’ve expanded and enhanced this system over a number of years. We’ve built equipment tracking, custom equipment dealer websites, customer order tracking, billing, commissions, magazine publication, reporting, and integration with multiple equipment inventory data sources into the systems used to power this website and related publications.
Contact us for a free consultation on how an application or integration project can improve your organization’s services, turnaround times, and profits!