Use the cloud to your advantage. Cloud computing provides cheaper, more reliable applications and business services.
Move your servers. Those servers running in your back room or costing you a fortune in dedicated hosting can be migrated to the cloud to save you money.
Build your apps faster. Building upon cloud functionality gives your apps more features at less cost and in less time.
Connect your staff anywhere. With email, Office, document and file sharing, and apps running in the cloud, your employees can access the information they need anywhere in the world, on any device.
We’ve been building apps with the cloud since the start, and have cloud-certified experts on staff to assist with your project. Whether Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Apps, or Office365, we can help you understand how cloud computing can benefit your organization.
Contact us to learn more about the cloud and the features it can bring to your business.
Some of our recent projects include:
- Setting up a fault-tolerant, auto-scaling application environment in the cloud for Mysask411.com.
- Migrating all website hosting from expensive dedicated servers to more reliable cloud hosting for a client with 13 websites, providing enhanced uptime at a lower monthly cost.
- Integrating real-time messaging and chat into mobile applications using cloud services to power the back-end.
- Migrating over 100 mailboxes from on-site Microsoft Exchange to Office365.
- Setting up Google Apps for numerous businesses to provide email, document sharing, and collaborative document editing.